• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Juliets legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewza

Oakley Enthusiast
Gday guys.

This is my first post here but I've been an Oakley fan and wearer for 20 years or so.
I've got the chance to grab these for some pretty low dollars here in New Zealand and I'd really appreciate some advice/ opinions regarding them.

I don't have any other pics at this stage but I've requested more.

Cheers,

Craig.

346074852.jpg

346074609.jpg

Without seeing the inside of the arms it's hard to be 100% but from the looks of it these seem pretty legit. The soft x vault is nice and helps confirm that. You got 40 dollars in value right there! On this I would say your more likely to encounter aftermarket lenses then a fake frame.

Without seeing the inside of the arms it's hard to be 100% but from the looks of it these seem pretty legit. The soft x vault is nice and helps confirm that. You got 40 dollars in value right there! On this I would say your more likely to encounter aftermarket lenses then a fake frame.

Thanks mate. I was a little frustrated at the lack of inside arm pics.

Can't tell from just those pics. Maybe, maybe not. You need to ask the guy for more angles / closeups. Is there a serial on it?

The cut of the orbitals looks alright, stem tips don't seem to flare and there looks to be some articulation around the nose piece - in the fakes posted a couple of threads below, the nose looks more or less solid. Don't look like Okaley lenses, but that can be sorted. Will be good to see the additional pics to be sure.

The cut of the orbitals looks alright, stem tips don't seem to flare and there looks to be some articulation around the nose piece - in the fakes posted a couple of threads below, the nose looks more or less solid. Don't look like Okaley lenses, but that can be sorted. Will be good to see the additional pics to be sure.
This pic has just come through from the seller
I only have a basic idea of what to look for and I learnt that within the last 2 hours.
20141119_163735.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back