• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Legit?

toxic

Oakley Beginner
hey guys..i just bought a pair of polished juliet recently..it came with a pair of ice lenses..it's the first time i see an ice lens with some purple hues at the edges..the seller says it's the 1st gen ice..are they?
scam923.jpg

scam930.jpg

scam924.jpg

here it is compared to the current ice lens
scam977.jpg

scam978.jpg

take some clear pictures of the edges will help.. was your polished juliet serialised JB XXXX? it could be the rare polished juliet with BLUE iridium which means it will have the green and purple hues and YES you just scored BIG.

no unfortunately it's not..:sad: the serial is JP005647..i believe this is a custom piece..it came with the blue rubbers..those pics are the best i my phone can do in terms of capturing the purple hue i believe..i didn't notice any green in them..just purple..what do you think brip?btw thanks for the quick reply!

edit: now that u've mentioned it, they do look a lil green at the center..so it's blue ird then?

That's Blue Iridium...Before they became "OO Blue" in the Ichiro...Killer lenses and hard to find these days. By far not Ice...

yeah if the thickness is the same as OEm, and you can see those different hues its most likely blue iridium. its hard to capture the hues in photos right? haha.. blue iridium is awesome. congrats.

i'm ecstatic about this new info dude! this is my 1st pair of juliets and just bought it with the thought of using it daily..but now with the awesome lens in gonna be thinking twice about that..haha..yes it is hard to capture the hues..the pics doesn't do justice on the lens..thanks again dude! and the doc too! :smile:

i'm ecstatic about this new info dude! this is my 1st pair of juliets and just bought it with the thought of using it daily..but now with the awesome lens in gonna be thinking twice about that..haha..yes it is hard to capture the hues..the pics doesn't do justice on the lens..thanks again dude! and the doc too! :smile:

just get another pair of lenses to use as dailies and stash these away for special occasions =)

Latest Posts

Back