• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Oakley Juliet Fake?

$170 is a better than decent price since you can send them to the XMan if they are not 100%
For a reasonable price he will tune it up or turn it into whatever custom frame with hammerstems that suits your fancy.

oh yea they are fake ill pay 50.00 ...you know... to help a brother out and get that counterfeit crap off the streets

Picked them up last Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised. I figured they would end up getting a redo with the X-Man but these are near perfect. I gave them a good bath in OJ (Oakley Juice), all the rubber is good and bridge is tight. He had the lenses replaced at Oakley, no scratches. Its about time I posted a pic of my acquisition on the forum. I have enjoyed others photos and I have just been lazy.

PolishedjulietIceIridium.jpg

Picked them up last Wednesday. I was pleasantly surprised. I figured they would end up getting a redo with the X-Man but these are near perfect. I gave them a good bath in OJ (Oakley Juice), all the rubber is good and bridge is tight. He had the lenses replaced at Oakley, no scratches. Its about time I posted a pic of my acquisition on the forum. I have enjoyed others photos and I have just been lazy.

PolishedjulietIceIridium.jpg

That's a great score! From what I read the Hammerstems alone are worth a hundred bucks.

Thanks for the pic old man! :wink:

As discussed in another thread, every collection needs a JB- is it a serialized one?

They are a great colorway, congrats!

Thanks for the pic old man! :wink:

As discussed in another thread, every collection needs a JB- is it a serialized one?

They are a great colorway, congrats!

Thanks. No serial on this one, however I do have a JB serial I am working on. Its on my bucket list to finish. :crutch:

Back