• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Oem?

freakface

Oakley Expert
HOUSE, ASIA
just have these from an x serial juliet, so nothing to compare them with. still having a tough time on knowing if a pair of lenses are oem....help me out. these are juliet ruby lenses...
in the first pic, the top side is nose bridge side, bottom is ear stem side....
IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

if more pics are needed, let me know, and at what angle...thanks guys..

Mine are red with purple hues also. Think ur good on color
i am just worried that it may be aftermarket. no box is included. visually i do not get headaches, but i was told that the oem lenses would be thicker at the nose bridge area and thinner as it gets to the ear stem side of the lens...
btw, are are there aftermarket lenses that have this shade of ruby? i saw the ruby quartz but that was too red....

Looks good the thicker part is usually near the center of where your eye would look straight through. And tapers thinner towards the sides. Since the juliet is a wrap stye sunglass, the part near the temples are farther away from the center vs the nose, therfore thinner.

Looks good the thicker part is usually near the center of where your eye would look straight through. And tapers thinner towards the sides. Since the juliet is a wrap stye sunglass, the part near the temples are farther away from the center vs the nose, therfore thinner.
so i am good?
awesome!

Pics of the lens from behind to show the base tint would help, but they look ok to me from what you have shown.

Back