• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Pit Bosses Real?

• Thread starter buyoday
  • Start date
without better pix, I'd say fake. Softvault is a trigger and lack of detailed pix is another..Plus matte black is most common faked pair

I have my doubts, the rivets look flat and appears to be screw heads. No box is another clue and the matte black is the most popular fake. It should include the wood box and Elite microbag. The soft vault does not come with a Pit Boss.

I'd say fake? look closely to the hex bolt, they look flat to me and legit PB doesn't have a flat hex

The first giveaway for most of these fakes is no box or wooden case, the other is lack of detailed pics.

If it seems too good to be true...

No one in the right mind would throw way the original box the pitboss came with!! Probably better just to find a deal on pitboss 2 and not worry about fakes.

Check his feedback, he bought those from a seller in Canada for $152. Most of the Pitboss fakes have seemed to be coming out of Canada lately. I would say those are FAKE!

Check his feedback, he bought those from a seller in Canada for $152. Most of the Pitboss fakes have seemed to be coming out of Canada lately. I would say those are FAKE!

Good job on the deeper dive. That's the best piece of evidence in this thread.

Thanks, I ended up passing on them. I appreciate all the feedback!!!

Back