• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Pro Racing Jackets?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi there!
Picked these frames up pretty cheap in KL from an Oakley store. Unfortunately, although they came with an extra nose rubber, it was missing lenses as well as the ear rubbers.

It seems like a gunmetal grey colour, so I think it's a Pro Racing Jacket with G30 lenses i.e. SKU 04-641.

Do you agree?

It has "Racing" printed on the inside nose bridge, obscured by the nose rubber.

Thanks in advance for any light you guys and gals can shed on this.

With flash...
IMG_1212.jpg

without flash...
IMG_1211.jpg
IMG_1213.jpg
IMG_1214.jpg

If your looking for lenses for that model call Oakley's customer care department ,if you haven't already because sometimes they have older model lenses in their service department but the rep needs to check the service department inventory . If they do ,they will first try and get you to send the frame in for a lens to be installed but if you really stress that you'd rather not, most reps will just place the order and have the lenses sent directly to you .For you to install on your own or in an O store. Also the rep can check for the rubber parts that your looking for .

Thanks you @GRFMotorsports and @RacingJacketFAN!!! I love this forum.

Btw, I'm looking for those lenses now, and rubbers if any of you have them!!
If your looking for lenses for that model call Oakley's customer care department ,if you haven't already because sometimes they have older model lenses in their service department but the rep needs to check the service department inventory . If they do ,they will first try and get you to send the frame in for a lens to be installed but if you really stress that you'd rather not, most reps will just place the order and have the lenses sent directly to you .For you to install on your own or in an O store. Also the rep can check for the rubber parts that your looking for .

Hey, hey, loooong gone no lenses or rubbers for this model, this will be the answer you will get...froM the reps

If you need rubers( earsocks) I might have few to spare, ( sell) in regards to lenses let me know what you looking for and I'll check ☑ if not, for lenses u can always go aftermarket ( fuse lenses) as they have lenses for 2gen RJ ( non vented)
Or get some eBay grab or do a lense recut from some other model( Jawbreaker)...

Nice!!! I love that color!
I have a set of black ones also missing earsocks. I use them for cycling.
I'll have to get some pic's of them up.

Can't figure out how to send a PM about those earsocks. Probably don't have enough posts yet :(

Back