1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ShadowBend

ShadowBend Oakley Beginner

Last edited: 4/25/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

I don't think they're real. I'm no metal expert, but the serial number not being printed straight and entirely on the arm makes me skeptical.

EDIT: Ear stems slightly turn out at the ends. This is tell tale on other pairs, do authentic XS have this?

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Looks legit to me. All xs have the screws in the bridge and also the earstems have a slight bend. Buttt it is overpriced not being complete. Its not the original colorway so someone swapped the lenses.

4. ShadowBend

Thanks Dallas, I wasnt sure if all of the XSs had screws in the bridge. Believe it or not I just won an auction on ebay for a complete set for much less. It just threw me off seeing the screws there instead of rivets. Being that they are screws I can only imagine they are easier to service.

5. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Xman on here can pretty much do anything. Saw a brand new in box set go for $400 today

6. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Looks legit

7. ShadowBend

Chances are that was the set I picked up haha. I'll be sure to post some pics when they arrive. I always wanted a pair of X-squared but always held off, for some reason recently learning they were discontinued only fueled the want for some... this site is a bad influence.

Dallas O Hog likes this.
  8. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

9. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

there good....price is retarded though

10. artsnletters deux

artsnletters deux Oakley Beginner Premium Member

They look exactly like the carbon XS i wore today....that sku on the arm is higher than mine tho. Price seems high for no box or anything but bag.
    Tim