1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

I have a pair of titanium Square Wire 2.0s and inside of the bridge, the word "TITANIUM" is stamped. On the T-Wire though, there is no stamp. However, he is saying that these are titanium SQUARE WIRE 2.0s. I think they are either regular silver SW 2.0s....or MAYBE T-Wire 2.0. Not TI SW 2.0. What do you guys think?? And if they were T-Wire 2.0s...they would have the greyish socks. I think these are plain silver SW 2.0...even though he says they are titanium. I'm waiting to see what the arms say and if there is a sku #.

OAKLEY SUNGLASSES: Titanium Square Wire 2.0 Platinum Frame/Gold Iridium Lenses

Are these real Titanium Square Wire 2.0s? - tsw.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. G-901

G-901 Oakley Expert

Def sq.wire 2.0..looks like platinum/gold iridium..don't think its a Ti frame

flyer likes this.
  3. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

What is the SKU under the earsock?

4. DrtyHarry

I don't have a sku# yet, I asked be he didn't get back to me. The titanium 2.0s I have SAY titanium on the inside of the bridge. These do not. And if they were T-Wires, the socks would be a different color...and most likely the lenses. BUT...you can change the socks and lenses. They are one of the two. SW 2.0s with a silver finish....or (and I highly doubt it) T-Wire 2.0 with different socks and lenses. My titanium SW 2.0s say "titanium" inside of the bridge like I said. These don't.

5. G-901

G-901 Oakley Expert

Check O review..these should be the platinum/gold..idk how rare but appears to be maybe a unreleased or SE as there's no price for it?..Square Wire 2.0

6. jimmyateworld

jimmyateworld Oakley Beginner

Not Ti.

7. flyer

flyer Oakley Expert

Ditto.
    Ti wouldn't be platinum finish, at any rate.

8. DrtyHarry

It has to be silver. The seller never even got back to me. The 2.0 SW frame says titanium on the bridge. This does not. I should probably report it?

9. DrtyHarry

His reply....

"Thank you for catching that for me. I can't believe i made that mistake. I have so many pairs and some so old that I have lost track of a few and this was one of them. I just took it off and will be resisting correctly this coming weekend.

These do have the spring hinges though.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!"

flyer likes this.