• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these real Titanium Square Wire 2.0s?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
I have a pair of titanium Square Wire 2.0s and inside of the bridge, the word "TITANIUM" is stamped. On the T-Wire though, there is no stamp. However, he is saying that these are titanium SQUARE WIRE 2.0s. I think they are either regular silver SW 2.0s....or MAYBE T-Wire 2.0. Not TI SW 2.0. What do you guys think?? And if they were T-Wire 2.0s...they would have the greyish socks. I think these are plain silver SW 2.0...even though he says they are titanium. I'm waiting to see what the arms say and if there is a sku #.

OAKLEY SUNGLASSES: Titanium Square Wire 2.0 Platinum Frame/Gold Iridium Lenses

tsw.jpg

I don't have a sku# yet, I asked be he didn't get back to me. The titanium 2.0s I have SAY titanium on the inside of the bridge. These do not. And if they were T-Wires, the socks would be a different color...and most likely the lenses. BUT...you can change the socks and lenses. They are one of the two. SW 2.0s with a silver finish....or (and I highly doubt it) T-Wire 2.0 with different socks and lenses. My titanium SW 2.0s say "titanium" inside of the bridge like I said. These don't.

His reply....

"Thank you for catching that for me. I can't believe i made that mistake. I have so many pairs and some so old that I have lost track of a few and this was one of them. I just took it off and will be resisting correctly this coming weekend.

These do have the spring hinges though.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!"

Latest Posts

Back