• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Real?

davidavid

Oakley Beginner
heys guys!

i just ordered my first pair of froggies over ebay. they arnt exactly cheap (AUD$110), retailing at $159 (can you believe it?). anyhoo, i'm not sure if they're real. they feel a little different from my radars and fives i've got. it feels.... a little flimsy. and the lenses seem just that little bit loose. could anyone here do me a huge favor and see if real?

pardon the slightly grainy images. bad camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pick up. Stinks that you had to pay so much for them though. They currently have them on 6pm.com for $75.00 USD. I ordered them but immediately returned them as I cannot do white frames. Gave it the old college try though.

They look Real to me...I have the same pair. But yes kind of a high price for those..Ask fellow members next time your looking for a pair, Im sure someone here would be glad to help you.

I too have a pair(which I got when they came out for the Collectors release) and they look fine to me. :big_boss:

thanks guys. been wearing them a bit and the it is by far one of the most comfortable pairs of sunnies i have.

yea man, its way expensive here in aus. what gives right? its the shipping from USA to AUS that's a ripper. ~$35. thats almost half the price of my purchase.

Back