• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these real?

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
There at Kroger for 2$ and don't have to icon o or a single lense?! New batwolf????

20161008_143850.jpg

What a score!! I've heard of people picking up R1's at garage sales and goodwill but this!?!?!!! Holy **** my friend! You hit the jackpot! And at Kroger's of all places! Goes to show we all should be better at observing our surroundings. Priceless Oakley's could be anywhere!!!

What a score!! I've heard of people picking up R1's at garage sales and goodwill but this!?!?!!! Holy **** my friend! You hit the jackpot! And at Kroger's of all places! Goes to show we all should be better at observing our surroundings. Priceless Oakley's could be anywhere!!!
Your on with the sarcasm train today!

What's krogers? And where is the nearest location?

Latest Posts

Back