• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These The Much-rumoured New Oakley Tadpoles?

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
I've posted this elsewhere on the forum, but here are some early top-secret sneak-peek shots of what could be the new Oakley Tadpole, that we picked up today (from Mothercare).

As you can see, they borrow heavily from the Frog design, only in a Special Edition super-small frame for the new Oakley Baby range.

p1070525v.jpg

p1070482.jpg

p1070484p.jpg

Digital CGI trickery was used for the last two shots, in order to turn Shaun White into a one-year-old child.

haha
Oh, OK, it's Herbsley Jnr - wearing some Mothercare £4.99 baby sunglasses - but how much have they been (ahem) "influenced" by the Frogskin design?!

Either way, is it time for Oakley to sue Mothercare for copyright infringement? :smile: Although, at least they stopped short of putting an 'M' icon on the ear-stem.

Oh, and yes, I did ask about whether they held any replacement Chrome Iridium lenses in stock, but the lady behind the counter just looked at me with a bewildered expression on her face.
:laugh:

Haha - nice one Del.

Chrome Supreme Tadpoles. Mmmm.

I could get the crayons out too for the rare Baby H Signature Editions.

Mr. and Mrs. H you have one absolutely adorable Baby! he's going to be very handsome. :) Congratulations you two. Hey, come to think of it, it would be cool to get some +Red frogskin lenses cut for these? lmao. and a chrome frame. Baby H limited edition.

Oakley dose have a XS Five for kids. :) something to look forward to.

Latest Posts

Back