• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Worth Anything?

norwegiandude

Oakley Beginner
A, A
So a guy want to buy my pair of Pit Boss and he said he could give me cash and some glasses..he sent me a picture of the glasses he has..
There are some oakleys on the left side in the picture..are these worth anything?

briller.jpg

Camo Monster Dogs are pretty hard to find....

As are the Burnt Orange Eye Jackets if they are in good condition.... Does he have boxes for them?

So a guy want to buy my pair of Pit Boss and he said he could give me cash and some glasses..he sent me a picture of the glasses he has..
There are some oakleys on the left side in the picture..are these worth anything?

Oh yeah, at least the Camo Dog, The blue camo Fat cat, the New Eye Jackets.... Definitely worth something dude.

What sort of prices are we talking about if they are in decent condition for the different ones? I expect he doesnt have the boxes etc..Thanks in advance

I have sent him an email regarding condition of the glasses, awating reply..I might just take the lot if he give me a fair price

Ok..He just replied me with that they have never been used and are in exellent condition, apparently they have been stored in their original bags for years, no boxes but original bags..I guess I will take a look at them and maybe get them cheap..

Latest Posts

Back