• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are Xmetals Magnetic?

I once dropped a pair of Juliets in the water in Guam. About 30 feet. Found out how far I could freedive. Got them Back. Lucky the water was real clear.

What you need is a snorkel, 25 feet of garden hose, a big piece of syrofoam and a diving mask. Attach the hose to the snorkel and the other end through the syrofom. Breath in through your mouth and out through your nose. Instant hillbilly dive kit.

I've lost plenty of pairs to the water, the latest was a pair of Water Jackets - polished black G3o :(

Not so long ago I lost a waterproof camera! As I swam around in the silt looking for it, I found a pair of early M Frames. I reckon they've been on the river bed for decades.. ?

I'll post a pic.

What you need is a snorkel, 25 feet of garden hose, a big piece of syrofoam and a diving mask. Attach the hose to the snorkel and the other end through the syrofom. Breath in through your mouth and out through your nose. Instant hillbilly dive kit.

Good idea... :D

The pressure would suck your tongue back up the hose.. :eek:

I've lost plenty of pairs to the water, the latest was a pair of Water Jackets

Dang, you lost some Water Jackets? I thought those were supposed to stick like glue; I got a pair for that very reason...

Did you not have the strap tight enough or was the overall design not good enough for what you were doing?

It was a particularly bad wipe out.

To be fair if I was using the supplied lanyard they would've stayed with me.

I was able to cope with the loss as I have three other pairs :D

Latest Posts

Back