1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. nicoy3k

nicoy3k Oakley Beginner

Hi Guys,

I just ordered a pair of custom flaks in a team navy blue frame. I can't find a lot of "real" pictures showing off the team navy blue color.

I know there is an official MLB Yankees flak jacket that is navy blue. However, in pictures it doesn't look nearly as metallic as the team navy blue photos that I have found.

Does anyone know for sure if the Yankees flaks use team navy blue, polished navy, or another variation of navy?

Thanks so much!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum nicoy3k. I am sure someone will chime in with the answer to that question soon enough as I don't know much about the baseball frames.

3. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

Looks like "Yankees Blue".

Are Yankees Flak Jackets Polished Navy Or Team Navy Blue? - image.jpg

4. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

Sorry, not a direct answer to your question....but I do know that Team Navy Blue has a metallic finish. I believe Polished Navy is non-metallic.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I believe it's the same as Navy since was Nights mentioned, isn't metallic. But I've seen some of these in the store and the blues vary between teams based on their colors.

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I think its navy It DEFINITELY is not sparkly like the metallic colors are in the sun. I have a feeling My MPH from 6pm may be a yankee frame underneath...it is Polished dark navy...nice if u go for subtlety...I had a Metallic Blue one and sold it... as the glittery look is not me

7. hatchet

hatchet Oakley Beginner

i was under the impression that all of the colors were specific to the team colors the boston is boston red etc. i could be wrong (and i probably am but they blue looks like no other blue i have seen.

stn51 likes this.
  8. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

i agree hatchet i think they told me that it was a special color i guess you could call it yankee blue

hatchet likes this.