• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are your Oakleys better than Drugstore "TRASHCAN's"???

Double Barrel

Oakley Enthusiast
Saw this on Today Show this morning. Jeff Rossen says your Oakleys are no better than the Dollar Store Shades...lol.
They didn't get into optical clarity, distortion or anything other than UV. If he is like every other "normal" person, he probably has no idea about anything but UV protection. ..but it seems that the Professional would have brought that up. Investigative Reporter my EYE!!! It would have served him better to join the forum here. He could have gotten a little deeper into the subject.
I think all of them that claimed 100% UV protection were spot on.
Are those fancy designer sunglasses really worth hundreds of dollars?

Tv ratings they will say anything to get ratings. There is a video of some guy from the UK comparing his favorite brand of sport sunglasses against some flaks. He stated his pairs were better because you could exchange the ear stems and they were flexible so they could wrap around your head. He's just hating on 'merica the best country in world.

"They're all the same. Besides, if I spend more than 5 bucks on a pair of sunglasses I won't feel bad when I lose them in 2 days or sit on them in a week."

Um,

A. No, they're not. Do 10 minutes of research and start to understand why.
B. Have a little respect for yourself and your personal items and watch where you put them, douche-nozzle.
C. Why would anyone ever put glasses on a chair?
D. There is no "D".

Sigh. My life is spent tirelessly re-educating the clueless.
:headbang:

I'll take a Gascan over a trashcan any day of the week.

I just tune out those folks... Unless you are putting the money in my wallet, GTFO.

Sent from a telephone.

Best way to deal with it right here folks. Well stated
LeQ.

Back