1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Hello can anybody help these aren't my usual collect I norm only collect x metals but got chance of these with a double Wide tower.so has anybody any idea what the Artist serious WHO IS THE KID worth thanks?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

4-600

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

See this thread.
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-s...-kid-hijinx-sku-24-101-bnib-limited-witk.html
    These are being sold NEW in box, not like new, not gently worn but I'll call it new in box, not New! (but I lost the box and bag and there's a small scratch). They're also possibly priced a touch lower than outside market would dictate. Figure the worth of your pair accordingly.

Also, is English your native language? Just wondering since it says UK for your location, and the words are 'Artist Series- Who is this Kid?'

4. RONNIE

RONNIE Oakley Beginner

Thanks all yes uk soz like I said not my norm buy so wasn't sure name etc of them.will try and do the deal for them and keep you posted thanks again.

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

I bought my pair from Oakleynerd and i can vouch for him. And the glasses were truly in Brand NEW condition.