1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakleycollecter11

Oakleycollecter11 Oakley Beginner

is anyone try to complete or has the whole artist series and what artist series pair is your favorite

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I have all of them. Todd Francis is my favorite but partly because he's a great dude and painted me an awesome original.

VolcanOG and Nortika like this.
  3. pricedollaz

pricedollaz Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Missing the Andrew petterson pair(s)

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I think I have most of the Hijinx and Antix ones. I think I am only missing Auggie's Quest......

5. Oakleycollecter11

Oakleycollecter11 Oakley Beginner

My favorite is todd francis too and if anyone can help me find the brown David Flores that would be awesome

6. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Just a FYI - The Augie's Quest pair is a foundation pair and not a artist series. It supports MDA's ALS research.

VolcanOG likes this.
  7. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

thanks I guess I mean artist and special edition...

8. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

I also have all 17 pairs there is some discussion as to whether there is 17 or 19 pairs, the last 2 being the Andrew Petterson frogskins which were 50 hand painted frogskins and the Chip Foose gascan first release was originally called an artist series and number to 500 then changed to a signature series.

9. Jeff O

Jeff O Oakley Beginner

I'm hoping to get them all some day... My favourites right now would be WITK, but the Art Chantry and Todd Francis are a close second. I was wondering why they only seem to put grey lenses in most of them? Kinda boring in my opinion. So for the few that I have now I'm hunting for new lenses. Which isn't easy as a lot of them are discontinued.

10. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

There are a few with more exciting lenses but not many. the Stanley Donwood Jupiter has Black iridium polarized, the Robert Williams Dispatch has 24k, and there was a release of Frank Kozik rep exclusive I believe that came with ruby etched with Kozik's signature.