• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist series collection

I have the 17. Flores blue are my favorite.
The Patterson discussion has come up before. Personally I dont consider them part of the artist series. Same as the new one off holiday pairs arent part of that. Personally.

Yeah right now I'm at 14 out of 17 and this is the last collection's that I want to get because I have the 2009 holiday oil rig's and I have the 2010 holiday fuel cell's with the hard cases and I have both of the flying tiger gascan's and I also have one of the project 453 split jacket

I just completed the 17 set today finally. I don't have a petterson frog of the foose gascans but am keeping an eye out for them. Excited as .... To have these in my collection.

image.jpg

I have them and dam those look sweet the way you displayed them. Welcome to a very small club... They look amazing in that photo NICE!

Favorite pair? Best glasses design C100 Gascan, Barras, Peterson. Best bag: Caia. Best Box: Todd......but they all look best together really.

Also have the C100 Splice Goggles;) they go great with the C100 Jupiters kinda like the TLP un-offical of course

Last edited:
I have the 17. Flores blue are my favorite.
The Patterson discussion has come up before. Personally I dont consider them part of the artist series. Same as the new one off holiday pairs arent part of that. Personally.

Got to do it....I CANT RESIST!:popcorn: Andrew Peterson is indeed part of the same group that fits with the AS. Here is a photo of opening night for Andrew Peterson's 50 custom pairs. Notice C100 on the wall in the distance with Will Barras and KOZIK. Funny how Oakley did this with other artist from the "Artist Series" and on his release night, RIGHT? I have a photo of Peterson walking around during the event but you get the idea. Peterson was advertised as a Artist Series too but I digress BECAUSE it is up to the collector... BUUUUTTTTT. You decide.

Out...

000e-423f5678-4aea45ad-afc5-6159abb9.jpg

000e-423f5678-4aea43a6-d474-1538916d.jpg

View attachment 179866

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments Al. I'm definitely keepin my eyes open for a ap frog but I don't have high hopes. I Just picked up the foose(serial run) as a just in case lol.

Back