• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series..

BAPD I'd like to see that just for curiousity sake so if you send it to hollygrove I'd appreciate a pm too.

No prob, I'll put it out for everyone. This is just my opinion and seeing what they sell for on the bay AND between collectors. Personally, I believe we should try to help each other out. Honestly, there is some stuff I'd sell to other "True Collectors" that I wouldn't sell for the same price on ebay. But these are simply my opinion and nothing more. If you can find these specific pairs around these prices, I think you're about where you should be:

David Flores I Brown (Gascan) - $800-1000
David Flores II Blue (Gascan) - Under $500
Whoisthiskid? (Hijinx) - $400-600
Todd Francis (Eyepatch) - $175
C100 (Gascan) Under $350
London Police (Gascan) $150
Mambo (Antix) $250
Art Chantry (Hijinx) $150
Frank Kozik (Hijinx) $140
Robert Pimple (Hijinx) $125
C100 (Jupiter) $125
Stanley Donwood (Jupiter) $125
Will Barras (Montefrio) $100
Don Pendleton (Fuel Cell) $125-150
Naomi South (Eternal) Under $100
Caia Koopman (Ravishing) Under $300

These prices are for the glasses COMPLETE and unused with Glasses, Bag, Original Box, Paperwork and any art inserts.
Secondly, I know a DF1 sold on ebay for about 2000 a few months back, but personally, I feel that was kind of a fluke auction. I know for a fact it was legit, with no shill bidding, but it was the only one on the bay, it was complete, the glasses had the orange icon, the pictures were excellent (which makes a big different believe it or not) and there hadn't been one on ebay for quite some time prior to this auction. The seller made out great. Personally, if you offered me $1925 for mine, I'd probably sell it LOL!

I might be able to help you with the Flores...I'm still on edge about selling it. I really should since I need some cash to get a jump start moving in with my gf...but at the same time I really don't want to since I know I'll never get it again...sad day.

It's incredible how much people are willing to help out on this site, honestly. Almost every other forum on the web is full of arrogant kids n trolls.lol. Massively appreciated, bapd77 I've copy/pasted that list and will use for reference, even though I'm in England so will likely face at least a 500% mark up on your recomended retail price.lol. (slight exaggeration) I'm thinking I'll get all the cheapest ones out the way first then concentrate on the heavyweights, @ Inza, expect a pm from me at some point in the future! I'll help with your decision... Moving in with my gf was one of the greatest days of my life, second only to my sons birth, I would of traded all the oakleys in the world to achieve that feeling..of course I've never owned a pair of Flores so perhaps that's even better.haha

Haha thanks. It really sucks because I just graduated...she's a full time teacher and there are rarely any teaching positions that open up mid year, especially after the second semester starts for the school. Subbing and working at my part time job that I've been at for 6 years is not helping me move towards my goal sadly. That's also why my collection has slowed down quite a bit lol. Best of luck on your hunt though! I have a couple videos on some of the artist pairs on youtube, but I would also check out Ostore and eyespy, as well as BAPD's channel for the whole artist collection. I know Jon has a video somewhere as well. Good luck on the hunt!

Also, welcome to the forums! I personally love the Don Pendleton's. They remind me of Mondrian, and his work is one of my inspirations for architectural composition. Good stuff!

Also, welcome to the forums! I personally love the Don Pendleton's. They remind me of Mondrian, and his work is one of my inspirations for architectural composition. Good stuff!

Off topic, but I love Mondrian as well. I have a pair of shoes that are inspired by him:
DSC_0249.jpg

Back