• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series..

No prob, I'll put it out for everyone. This is just my opinion and seeing what they sell for on the bay AND between collectors. Personally, I believe we should try to help each other out. Honestly, there is some stuff I'd sell to other "True Collectors" that I wouldn't sell for the same price on ebay. But these are simply my opinion and nothing more. If you can find these specific pairs around these prices, I think you're about where you should be:

David Flores I Brown (Gascan) - $800-1000
David Flores II Blue (Gascan) - Under $500
Whoisthiskid? (Hijinx) - $400-600
Todd Francis (Eyepatch) - $175
C100 (Gascan) Under $350
London Police (Gascan) $150
Mambo (Antix) $250
Art Chantry (Hijinx) $150
Frank Kozik (Hijinx) $140
Robert Pimple (Hijinx) $125
C100 (Jupiter) $125
Stanley Donwood (Jupiter) $125
Will Barras (Montefrio) $100
Don Pendleton (Fuel Cell) $125-150
Naomi South (Eternal) Under $100
Caia Koopman (Ravishing) Under $300

These prices are for the glasses COMPLETE and unused with Glasses, Bag, Original Box, Paperwork and any art inserts.
Secondly, I know a DF1 sold on ebay for about 2000 a few months back, but personally, I feel that was kind of a fluke auction. I know for a fact it was legit, with no shill bidding, but it was the only one on the bay, it was complete, the glasses had the orange icon, the pictures were excellent (which makes a big different believe it or not) and there hadn't been one on ebay for quite some time prior to this auction. The seller made out great. Personally, if you offered me $1925 for mine, I'd probably sell it LOL!

hijinx kozik for sale dude? pm me if yu sellling..

Good luck Holy Grove! I believe I'm the youngest collector on here with about 15 pairs at 14 years old. I had the Don Pendleton Fuel Cell, C100 Jupiter, Kozik Hijinx but i sold them all off because i didn't wear them at all and i knew another collector would appreciate them more. I collect frogskins and occasionally holbrooks but the Artist Series is something i have much respect for as i am influenced by art everyday. I also have high respect for the guys that have completed the series, such as BAPD and Jono. Money isn't easy for me to get so i decided it'd be a waste for me at this age to try and collect all the artist series if i wouldn't wear about 10 of 14. If i ever did go back, id definitely grab the four gascans. Those are the best in my opinion.

In my opinion, the witk hijinx is the best, the mambo is very underrated too!

BAPD will always have a soft spot for the WITK right? =) for me, the best are still the 2 Flores pairs. the artwork is amazing.

We know that the WHo is this kid? WIll always be your #1..lol. Me personally i like David Flores' work and C100 is a great artist as well! The LP just look real cool to me =)

Yes idk what it is about it but the pair is simply stunning. The c100 jupiter is cool, but i cant wear the frame. I feel they overdid the hijinx personally on the artist series. Wouldve been nice to see some of thise in a fuel cell or antix. The chantry is really awesome too.

Why is it that retail on the c100 Jupiter was 200 and they sell as low as 70 on fleebay? I dont get that sometimes.

Back