• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Artist Series..

i think, they are not the nicest art series out there and the frame in not that cool !!!

I love the c100 Jupiters. Everyone knows the most beautiful of all the artist series has got to be the Donwoods. Box, bag, and glasses are just a true masterpiece to behold.

Why is it that retail on the c100 Jupiter was 200 and they sell as low as 70 on fleebay? I dont get that sometimes.

I got mine BNIB for $60 at the Vault..i think the artwork and frame is pretty cool if you look at C100's work its graffiti type style. I liked it just not the Jupiter :/

Just thought I'd update this thread with current progress and to say thanks to bapd77. As of today I haven't paid over his lowest estimate for a pair yet, just got the donwoods so I currently own koziks, Donwood, Pendleton, barras, pimple and whoisthiskid... I'm having trouble finding the art chantry for anywhere close to $150 though, at least a 100 on top of that from what I've seen...but hey-ho. Thanks again for the list and the input.

Just thought I'd update this thread with current progress and to say thanks to bapd77. As of today I haven't paid over his lowest estimate for a pair yet, just got the donwoods so I currently own koziks, Donwood, Pendleton, barras, pimple and whoisthiskid... I'm having trouble finding the art chantry for anywhere close to $150 though, at least a 100 on top of that from what I've seen...but hey-ho. Thanks again for the list and the input.

Glad to help. Wait for a chantry to start on ebay at auction and itll end btwn 150-175. People can ask what they want but that doesnt mean theyll sell.

Back