• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asian Fit...not Anymore!!

Wow. I never picked up a non Asian fit SJ2 just because they told me the nosepieces weren't interchangeable both at the store and through customer care. Glad to know this though! I've been wanting a pair of Livestrong Straight Jacket's, but wanted larger nosepieces.

Wow. I never picked up a non Asian fit SJ2 just because they told me the nosepieces weren't interchangeable both at the store and through customer care. Glad to know this though! I've been wanting a pair of Livestrong Straight Jacket's, but wanted larger nosepieces.
LOL...I had a pair, but i traded them for a text polarized fuel cell. didn't know you were interested in them. oh well.

wow- I almost got these and was told by O as well nosepads could not be switched! I cant complain I got a MD, 3MP, 2 Gascan Smalls all in 30 dollar range so am not disappointed as I have 2 Sc SJ2 1 with ruby, 1 w/ Positive Red frames- but thats a NICE pickup for 40...too bad Some O telesales give wrong info...but I really like the Rust/ VR 28 Md's and rest...an MD colorway never available (VR28 not VR28 Black)

If you want my nose pieces you can have them because I'll never use them...let me know :smile:

Here's a pic with the asian-fit nose pads...

IMG_0095.jpg

Here's one with the regular-fit nose pads...

IMG_0094-1.jpg

Latest Posts

Back