• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Assistance Please

$50 for both would be a great price, $50 each... They'd have to fit really nice and be the right colorway to get my interest. Wires just don't sell well and don't have a lot of the appeal for collectors. If they serve a function, like needing a more formal pair, I'd talk down the price on the black pair and leave the silver/ice.

I'm not well versed in older wires, what frames are they?

I bought a pair of very good condition e-wires for $50 and it came with a small soft vault. To me, that was a deal as i was replacing an old beat up pair of e-wires that i got after my original pair of Frogskins were damaged. Unless you like those particular wires and plan to keep them, i wouldn't buy them. Wires don't seem to be very popular on this forum and even less with collectors. I own 5 pairs of wires, and they rarely come out of the case unless it's for a formal affair. And that is also rare.

I'm not well versed in older wires, what frames are they?

I'm pretty sure those are Square Wire 2.0.

I am not familure with the metals and just wanted to know if it was a deal or not. The guy does not know what they are either. If they are not collectible I do not want them.

I am not familure with the metals and just wanted to know if it was a deal or not. The guy does not know what they are either. If they are not collectible I do not want them.

I wouldn't say they're not collectible. Just not popular with collectors. I think it just depends what you like to collect. There are guys here that love M Frames. I personally can't wear shield type frames, so i don't collect them. That doesn't make them not collectible.

What i'm trying to say is, this ad got your attention. That's why you're asking. If you like the look of them and think you can wear them, get them. It's not like this forum will shun you for buying something that's not popular. Wear them proud if you really like the frames. Don't dismiss them just cuz they're not collectible in our eyes.

I plan on checking the out on Sunday. I will let you all know how it goes. Thank you very much for everyone who gave me their opinion. You all have been very helpful.

Latest Posts

Back