1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

A few post Christmas Items.

#1 - Crazysteve went the extra mile to help me acquire my set of 5 Summit Frogs. THANKS! Much appreciated and excellently packaged!

#2 - Who was looking for Juliet lenses in G30? I tracked mine down, but now can't find the listing. The right 1/2 of the label was missing on the box, but doing some general collection maintenance I figured them out.

#3 - Do any of you have your collections at your place of employment? If so, how does it work with insurance? I figure there must be people with expensive art and such in their offices. I'm really crossing my fingers as I can hopefully spread the collection out and get some of my display stuff up.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Crazysteve

Crazysteve Oakley Beginner

Glad you finally received them, and I was looking for the G30 lens but just find some on the bay the other day, but I believe there was another looking also. Im a mechanic and I have to have my own insurance for my tools at work
  3. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

I do believe your home insurance should be enough, just call your broker.