• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

At Last I Got Them

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
I decided that i needed a different pair to wear for my cycling other than my Jawbone & Split Jacket all the time. So after much trying on of various styles in the London store I decided on a pair of Flak's. But I was after 2 specific ones & they had neither in store. Well one arrived today with a fold away back pack for my wife & some sweat bands for me. Just waiting on getting the other pair of Flak's sorted out, hopefully soon.
xqhr.jpg

817e.jpg

I looking at possibly trying the Half Jacket 2.0 next. Would love a Radar or Radarlock but the shield frame glasses just don't suit me so they are out of the window. Shame with all those special editions too.

I looking at possibly trying the Half Jacket 2.0 next. Would love a Radar or Radarlock but the shield frame glasses just don't suit me so they are out of the window. Shame with all those special editions too.

IMO, The 2.0 feels just a bit more streamlined in the stems then the Flak does....

Back