1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

On a trip for the holidays with my wife...had to stop at a couple O Stores and a Vault. Scooped a couple things from each store. Not pictured is #18 carbon money clip...its in the dedicated thread. Was able to find a Transfer Case with the white/blue dial and they actually swapped the white/black dial I had for it. Looks so much better IMO.

Got the Carbon Fiber Holbrooks for 50% off the marked down price after buying my wife a pair of Feedbacks. So only paid like $80 or so for em.

ATL Trip Scores - image.jpg ATL Trip Scores - image.jpg

QLR1 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Metro Atlanta has only 2 stores, you actually ventured all the way to Dawsonville?!?!?!!? Anyway, great scores; I will have to visit the Dawsonville Vault one day. At least the three locations are basically up one road :)

3. sisson16

We went to her dads in Huntsville and went straight across to dawsonville before coming in to ATL. I didn't realize it was that far but once my minds on something it's a wrap. Punched it in the GPS and oh ****...oh well

QLR1 likes this.
  4. QLR1

Ah, I see. I'm from Atlanta (don't live there now) and I've never been to Dawsonville. Hell, I frown when someone suggests going past The Perimeter.

5. sisson16

Doesn't make a difference to me long as I get something worth the time.

6. QLR1

O is worth the time lol

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

TWSS ;)

sisson16 likes this.
  8. QLR1

YEP>>>> MMMMHMMMMM :rofl:

sisson16 likes this.
  9. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

The Dawsonville vault is the best one I've been to. I mean it's in the middle of nowhere, but aren't they all? It's full of country girls!

10. sisson16

Hell yea man i thought the gps led me out to the wrong place then it just popped up. There was one girl real helpful. She wanted me, but my wife was there so ya kno ;)

SiRacer420 likes this.