• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Atmos And More For Sale!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I was going to wait to post some of these when the Frogskins sold down a bit more, but wanted to limit my shipping trips if possible!

If you haven't seen my Frogskins Sale, please check it out!

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/lots-of-limited-rare-frogskins.34428/

So my family is growing and we're looking at a new home, so I'm parting with a large bulk of my Oakley collection to help fund it- this is a partial list, just doing a quick post off my memory of ones I will be selling for sure!

The first group of glasses are all BNIB, these actually just sat in their boxes or Microfiber bags in the locked storage under my Mega tower since all of my display area was Frogskins! Most time they saw out of their boxes was to try them on upon purchase!

Payment is via Paypal F&F or add 4% if you don't trust me, :) US shipping is included and I would prefer to keep shipping to the US, but just email me at sugaint@gmail.com for international shipping quotes! Also they are so many styles I don't want to take pictures of all of them, so please e-mail me and I will take a few pics and send them over as soon as I can!

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions, tried to keep prices fair!

Complete BNIB

Fatcat Blue Camo with Grey - $175
Ichiro Radar Silver Black Ghost Text with Vented Slate - $250

Mint Glasses without box or matching box -

Custom Metallic Red Antix with Hawaii Flag O's, Pipe Dreams Micro Bag and VR28 BIP - $200

Great Condition Pairs - no scratches on Frame or Lenses but pairs that I did wear -

ORokr Pro - Polished Black with BIP, Extra Ti Clear lenses, iCombi adapter, and Electronics Vault case - $300

Other -

AP Vest - Men's style, size Large - $250
Oakley Baseball - $35

And a Mega Tower for anyone in the Seattle area - $500, but would prefer to do a trade for a three shelf counter-top case + $ or Elite Pit Boss.

SOLD
Atmos Glow in the Dark Splatter Jawbone with Black Iridium vented and Clear vented - SOLD!
X-Squared - Polished Carbon with VR28 BIP - Mint and complete, just switched out the BIP for VR28 BIP - SOLD!
STPL Holbrook with Chrome - SOLD!
Probation Brushed Chrome with Dark Bronze - SOLD!

Topcoat Metallic black with Black Iridium - SOLD!
Holbrook - Polished Black with 24K - SOLD!
Dispatch Clear with Chrome - SOLD!
Dispatch - Julian Wilson with Grey - SOLD!
Jawbone - Polished White with Jade and Yellow - SOLD!
Splatter Hijinx with Emerald - SOLD!
Stretchline Montefrio Dark Brown with Red Stretchline Microbag and Brown to Clear Gradient - SOLD!
Atomic Orange Jawbone with Fire Iridium Polarized -SOLD!
Monster Dog Matte Black with Grey - classic model with "Oakley" printed across nose bridge - will also include NIB set of Black Iridium Lenses - $SOLD!
Scalpel - Black Ghost/History Text frame - will include LNIB Alinghi Grey Polarized Lens - SOLD!
USC Flak Jacket with Black Iridium - SOLD!
Eyeshades - Heritage Seafoam with grey - SOLD!
Purple B1B Grips - SOLD!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

PM sent

PM dibs X-Squared if still available

Pm'd on Atmos

Dibs on purple grips pending pics

Pm on STPL

Can i see pic of pipedreams Antix?

Username Hidden said:
Can i see pic of pipedreams Antix?

Pipe Dreams pic sent, original post updated!

Nice pick-up to whoever got the Atmos! :)