• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Atrains Collection

atrain

O-Forums Boss of Bosses
Cant edit my older one so starting fresh. I am missing a couple but figured id add a collection thread and might one day add individual pics.

Full shot of my double wide

be6egemy.jpg

Top Shelf

From Left to right: Romeo 1 Titanium with custom cut fire, XX TI02, XX 24k, Radarlock, Mframe Gen2 Gold Mine. Mframe Gen 2 Cobalt, New Mframe

a7u3y6eq.jpg

Pitboss shelf

sadazuvy.jpg

Antix Vs Hijinx

eda7usu4.jpg

Fulies

8a5y9any.jpg

My Random pairs shelf

8a8eha9y.jpg

Last edited:
I wanna reserve one to...
Dude only one shelf of pb makes me cry....

But it all looks real good my boss brother.

Um...counting only pb1s, i have 11. Then 3 2s

Pour lonely twenty needs some friends down there. I finally have almost all of them.

Um...counting only pb1s, i have 11. Then 3 2s

Pour lonely twenty needs some friends down there. I finally have almost all of them.

Well as you know im missing one in the pic. I have slowed down and concentrating on completing others for now. LOL that XX is one of my older pairs It seems to small for me. I really liked the FMJ with ice. Which ones are you missing?

Yea i stoped mostly also after completeing set and the 3 customs in the works.
I wear twentys at work daily. I think emerald and a limited one ill never get lol. But i think i have an emerald deal in works.

Nice, cant wait to see the customs. I should be adding a Hijinx, 2 Antix, some fuel Cells, a few metals, then ill add some more PB's. Still havent decided if I should get rid of my lone PB2 or add the other 2. What do you think?

Back