• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attacks in Paris on Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh!t !!!!!
I'm my 2 years on this forum never have i read a post by Frank that was not Humorous or helpful except for now twice in this thread !

This new Frank scares me

dont worry texx... when @OakleyFrankFMJ gets angry he just gives free stuff away... a CF c-six is on its way to me right at this very moment... thanks!

Let's get something straight because obviously you're thinking things which you obviously shouldn't.

1-you are NOT anyone's father here. "Son". Calling people "son" just makes you look like more of an idiot.
2-I don't need practice at all because I don't bother talking **** to people who I won't ever meet. You are so damn BRAVE to talk the **** you do on the INTERNET.
3-Reagan was a horrible actor and an even WORSE PRESIDENT
4-Stallone was and still is a ****************
5-You? There are no words to describe how much of a little spineless chickenshit piece of crap you are.

Thank you and have a nice day.
I'll bet we woulda had an even better rant had there not been a swear filter ... :)

Reagan was a horrible president?
Reagan would talk about freedom of speech and an open marketplace, the turn around and deregulate industry standards that protected those things. I laugh when people who call themselves true republicans like our good friend DrtyHrry say that Reagan was a good president. It shows how little they really know.

There will always be racial division and we cant take that away. Freedom of speech is fine; you can say whatever you like as long as it does not results in to violence. How would you enjoy when people say racist things????? I dont see the point of enjoyment of that. They just make me think of ignorance and un evolve brain or a peon. Anyway when you hear the word racist most of the time it results to violence so the best action is to avoid it.
I never said I enjoyed people saying racist things. I said i love it when they do, because then I know what kind of person they are and in turn can make sure I avoid them. And freedom of speech doesnt protect violent people, so no, you are wrong in saying that you can speak freely as long as it doesnt spark violence. If I told my girlfriend that I think she's a grade-A nut job, and she decides to injure me for it, I am pretty sure she would be the one arrested.

After reading some of the stuff in this thread, I have come to see that it really needs to be locked as it's just not going in a positive direction or at the very least topic based postings. Yes we are all entitled to an opinion but if we can't articulate ourselves in a way that it brings positive feedback then maybe we should just all get completely off the subject and move on.

As a final post to this thread let's just sit back and look at the mere fact that tops everything. Innocent lives were lost. I am not going to go onto a soap box about any of this. When these arguments start and seem to continue to simmer it just gets everyone bent outta shape.

If someone has an issue with me locking down this thread at this point, PM me with a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back