• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attacks in Paris on Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow :focus: hahahaahha. People kills for a belief WW2 is an example of that. The catholic church by history is an example of that. Terrorism is an example of that unfortunately.
personally
I expended 4 years of my life going to hundreds of churches
and learned †hat the problem wasn't me
but at the same time , learned that the truth is on me
I don't know if he said that but that's my religion :)
when-i-do-good-i-feel-good-when-i-do-bad-i-feel-bad-thats-my-religion-5 (1).jpg

personally
I expended 4 years of my life going to hundreds of churches
and learned †hat the problem wasn't me
but at the same time , learned that the truth is on me
I don't know if he said that but that's my religion :)
View attachment 198665
he is a very interesting fellow. history wise he believes
I can't very well squeeze the life out of you with one arm via internet, so I'm just going to tell you to go f*ck yourself...AGAIN. You are beggin for such an ass kickin. The f#ck happened now and you had to mention my name? I swear....I can taste kicking the living **** out of you. We had such a crisis happen in the world, and you chose to pick my name out for no reason. WTF? You should be ashamed of yourself...keep on suckin that dic, ya prick!
WHAT THE HELL HAHAAAHHHAHAHAHAAHA. There is a thing called PMing lol. Please don't fight in public. We are talking about a crisis here; if you are mad about the tagging hit him with something else in a different thread lol or consider it as a humor, but don't get you balls burned out of nothing. People here like to kid around don't take it very personal. Maybe its time for a new watch thread??? calm down bro hit him back, but not on this thread lol.

I can't very well squeeze the life out of you with one arm via internet, so I'm just going to tell you to go f*ck yourself...AGAIN. You are beggin for such an ass kickin. The f#ck happened now and you had to mention my name? I swear....I can taste kicking the living **** out of you. We had such a crisis happen in the world, and you chose to pick my name out for no reason. WTF? You should be ashamed of yourself...keep on suckin that dic, ya prick!
These aren't the Roids you're looking for.

brain damage.png

I know gay guys that dont talk about penis as much as you do. You are fascinated by it, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back