• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attn Shoe Whores!! Went To Houston..offically Broke.

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
I hit some vaults as you read earlier and grabbed tons of clothes and accessories and only one pair of echelon jawbones.

I love basketball, played in high school , played 2 years walk on in college (it was nothing to write home about)
I actually still play 4 days a week intramurally, so needless to say I am a "shoe whore". And I know there are some fellow "shoe whores" on here as well.

I am the type of player that once I find a model shoe I love to play in I buy as many as I can well that seemed to have been
4 pairs of 2012 nike hyperdunks
4 pairs of 2012 Jordan's
1 pair of nike KD 5 "energy"
(These were picked up yesterday , I walked into house of hoops at the galleria and these just happened to have released on yesterday ... So I had to have them)
And 1 pair of nike Kobe 6's ( these were purchased for everyday wear)

8FEEDE1C-D79C-45A3-BAC1-0E70715FD452-19113-0000178D5DB605C7.jpg

The weekend before Christmas I was at the mall and heading to Footlocker to try and find a new daily wear sneaker. There was a line outside and they were waiting for a 5pm release of a shoe about 6 hours ahead of time. I went to the head of the line and all of the employees were working crowd control. I told them I just wanted to look at some shoes and they told me I'd have to come back later.

I actually really love shoes and if I could walk into any store and buy shoes I'd probably own a lot more. As is, most shops don't carry 13/14 so my choices are severely limited unless I want to order 5 pairs at once from Zappos to try and and likely return.

Luckily having an uncommon size means the Vaults get Oakleys in my size. I've gotten two SI pairs for a great price from the local store.

They were all purchased at different places on my trip, at different Nike Outlets.

I would have to say the Hyperdunk 2012's are my favorite performance shoe. Great ankle support, light weight and traction is incredible.

Back