• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Augie's Quest Hijinx

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Does anyone have both versions of the Augie's Quest Hijinx? Apparently, one had polarized black iridium lenses and had the "Augie's Quest" written out on one of the earstems. The other version has standard black iridium with the AQ emblem on each side. If so, please post pics of both side by side. Thanks.

Don't have pics, but there were three versions at three different price points. The basis was that they were three different charity pledge levels, so you got a different and/or more interesting pair, similar to the PBS phone-a-thons where the donation doesn't really match the rewards, but it's for a good cause.

I have the non-polarized version....

IMG_0456.jpg

I have pol black - black p tier 3, 24-052, and pol black - black tier 4, 24-053. both have same boxes/microbags, info sheets and a pin mounted on a card. polar pair has Augie's Quest in styled silver script on left arm, and capital letters and logo on inside of right arm (sorry no pics).
The 'third' pair Dann refers to I have no confirmation of existence, but was set up as pol black - black p 24-051. Can anyone confirm that pair? At this moment in time I believe there were only the two pairs that BAPD77 refers to.

Thanks for the info guys. Id like the one with augies style script on it i think.

Ya, I want the other one...It has the augie's symbol etched into the lens.

Back