1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Does anyone have both versions of the Augie's Quest Hijinx? Apparently, one had polarized black iridium lenses and had the "Augie's Quest" written out on one of the earstems. The other version has standard black iridium with the AQ emblem on each side. If so, please post pics of both side by side. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dann

dann Oakley Beginner

Don't have pics, but there were three versions at three different price points. The basis was that they were three different charity pledge levels, so you got a different and/or more interesting pair, similar to the PBS phone-a-thons where the donation doesn't really match the rewards, but it's for a good cause.

3. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I have the non-polarized version....

Augie's Quest Hijinx - IMG_0456.jpg

4. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I have pol black - black p tier 3, 24-052, and pol black - black tier 4, 24-053. both have same boxes/microbags, info sheets and a pin mounted on a card. polar pair has Augie's Quest in styled silver script on left arm, and capital letters and logo on inside of right arm (sorry no pics).
    The 'third' pair Dann refers to I have no confirmation of existence, but was set up as pol black - black p 24-051. Can anyone confirm that pair? At this moment in time I believe there were only the two pairs that BAPD77 refers to.

5. BAPD77

Thanks for the info guys. Id like the one with augies style script on it i think.

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

the version with augies quest written on the lens, is on sale now at 6pm for $84

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

looks like is gone! they had it there last night when i was clicking thru, prices went up also :(

8. BAPD77

Ya, I want the other one...It has the augie's symbol etched into the lens.

9. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

yup, that was the one that was on the site! i cant believe they pulled it that quick!

10. iupui1299

iupui1299 Oakley Beginner

Dang it! I'd have been all over that!