1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Just a few pictures of my collection as of today, quite small compared to some of the collections on here but it's a collection all the same
    Ausoakleys Collection Thread -Still Growing - 22c16f8f.jpg

Ausoakleys Collection Thread -Still Growing - f536ecdd.jpg
    Sorry for the bad pictures, I'm using my iPhone.
    Back row left to right: oil rig-polished black text black iridium, hijinx- crystal black black iridium, custom antix- ghost text/ice iridium
    2nd row L-R: fonseca antix, Ducati scalpel, red/blue fuel cell
    1st row L-R: grey/chrome SJ2, forsake- polished black/grey and polished chrome VR28 black iridium inmate

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Nice collection aus. I take it you like the black/darker frames. With nine pairs under your belt I think it's time to look for a nice display cabinet

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I do prefer the darker frames as I think they suit me better but my next 2 purchases will be the white chrome SJ2 and a custom white with text oil rig. As for a display, you're definitely right, just gotta get it past my wife lol.

Just realized one pair was missing. Camo SJ2 with positive red iridium

4. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

One disadvantage of a display case is all your glasses are in one area for the wife to see...

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

I do also have a lot of darker frames but as my collection has grown I have branched off to other colors because I have others to choose from. Very nice collection and a very nice start.

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

ausoakley, if you go to youtube and search eyespy0099's account, he's having a oakley sale and he's selling a white chrome SJ2 with +Red iridium for $75. im sure he'll ship them to you.

7. yoshi1984

8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Have you guys bought anything from him before? He has some nice frames at pretty good prices. It's a shame I missed the science fuel cells for $100, with polarized lenses!

9. yoshi1984

hey bad fishy, I bought those polished black / history text / dispatch's and the canvas fuel cell's from him. :D he's an awesome guy, very very reliable. Yeah I wanted those science fuel cell's but bought the dispatch's instead.

10. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Nice collection....