• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ausoakleys Collection Thread -Still Growing

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Just a few pictures of my collection as of today, quite small compared to some of the collections on here but it's a collection all the same
22c16f8f.jpg

f536ecdd.jpg

Sorry for the bad pictures, I'm using my iPhone.
Back row left to right: oil rig-polished black text black iridium, hijinx- crystal black black iridium, custom antix- ghost text/ice iridium
2nd row L-R: fonseca antix, Ducati scalpel, red/blue fuel cell
1st row L-R: grey/chrome SJ2, forsake- polished black/grey and polished chrome VR28 black iridium inmate

Nice collection aus. I take it you like the black/darker frames. With nine pairs under your belt I think it's time to look for a nice display cabinet

I do prefer the darker frames as I think they suit me better but my next 2 purchases will be the white chrome SJ2 and a custom white with text oil rig. As for a display, you're definitely right, just gotta get it past my wife lol.

Just realized one pair was missing. Camo SJ2 with positive red iridium

I do also have a lot of darker frames but as my collection has grown I have branched off to other colors because I have others to choose from. Very nice collection and a very nice start.

ausoakley, if you go to youtube and search eyespy0099's account, he's having a oakley sale and he's selling a white chrome SJ2 with +Red iridium for $75. im sure he'll ship them to you.

ausoakley, if you go to youtube and search eyespy0099's account, he's having a oakley sale and he's selling a white chrome SJ2 with +Red iridium for $75. im sure he'll ship them to you.

Have you guys bought anything from him before? He has some nice frames at pretty good prices. It's a shame I missed the science fuel cells for $100, with polarized lenses!

Have you guys bought anything from him before? He has some nice frames at pretty good prices. It's a shame I missed the science fuel cells for $100, with polarized lenses!
hey bad fishy, I bought those polished black / history text / dispatch's and the canvas fuel cell's from him. :D he's an awesome guy, very very reliable. Yeah I wanted those science fuel cell's but bought the dispatch's instead.