• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Aussie Fuel Cell Black Ink/Ruby Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I don't really want to sell either of these but something good has come up. The Aussie Black Ink/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cell has been tried on once, perfect condition and includes everything. $80 AUD. Shipping is $25 AUD to the US & UK and I will combine postage (would even prefer to do so). All payments via the standard PayPal method as a "gift" or buyer pays the fees.

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
All shipping includes a tracking ID*

Damn it Will. I'm outta cash at the moment otherwise i''d be all over those Doggies. You should get these shifted easy enough. Guys in my opinion you can trust Will with your life, a good honest seller. It only took 4 days for my 2 pair of Dogs to arrive to me in the UK from him in AUS. Good luck with the sale man.

So you're "still hunting" for these, eh? :laugh:

Hey will, I'll take the monster dogs, I'll shoot ya the money tomorrow when I get into the office.

Username Hidden said:
Hey will, I'll take the monster dogs, I'll shoot ya the money tomorrow when I get into the office.

Well there's a suprise...................:lol:

What's that 3 pairs you have now Adam.............hehehehehe.

Good pick up though. Congrats to you both.:biggrin:

Username Hidden said:

Sold to walkerhonda pending payment

I actually need this pair lol I don't have it yet. ;)

Username Hidden said:
I actually need this pair lol I don't have it yet. ;)

You will do soon, now. I need those silver ones that Will has, love that colour. Gonna have to get my duplicated pairs & Mambo's up on here again so I can increase my selection again. I'd love to see a photo of all your Dog's together Adam including those TWO tribal's you have (cos you're gonna let me have the Rd pair RIGHT?........:laugh:NO?:sad:)

Anyway what's next for you to be getting Will?

Username Hidden said:
You will do soon, now. I need those silver ones that Will has, love that colour. Gonna have to get my duplicated pairs & Mambo's up on here again so I can increase my selection again. I'd love to see a photo of all your Dog's together Adam including those TWO tribal's you have (cos you're gonna let me have the Rd pair RIGHT?........:laugh:NO?:sad:)

Anyway what's next for you to be getting Will?

I am going to see if I can acquire myself some bronze MDs