1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't really want to sell either of these but something good has come up. The Aussie Black Ink/Ruby Iridium Fuel Cell has been tried on once, perfect condition and includes everything. $80 AUD. Shipping is $25 AUD to the US & UK and I will combine postage (would even prefer to do so). All payments via the standard PayPal method as a "gift" or buyer pays the fees.

Aussie Fuel Cell Black Ink/Ruby Iridium - IMG_0170.jpg

Aussie Fuel Cell Black Ink/Ruby Iridium - IMG_0168.jpg

Aussie Fuel Cell Black Ink/Ruby Iridium - IMG_0167.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All shipping includes a tracking ID*

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Damn it Will. I'm outta cash at the moment otherwise i''d be all over those Doggies. You should get these shifted easy enough. Guys in my opinion you can trust Will with your life, a good honest seller. It only took 4 days for my 2 pair of Dogs to arrive to me in the UK from him in AUS. Good luck with the sale man.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Double Team

Rating:
    100%
    So you're "still hunting" for these, eh? :laugh:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey will, I'll take the monster dogs, I'll shoot ya the money tomorrow when I get into the office.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Well there's a suprise...................:lol:

What's that 3 pairs you have now Adam.............hehehehehe.

Good pick up though. Congrats to you both.:biggrin:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to walkerhonda pending payment

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I actually need this pair lol I don't have it yet. ;)

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    You will do soon, now. I need those silver ones that Will has, love that colour. Gonna have to get my duplicated pairs & Mambo's up on here again so I can increase my selection again. I'd love to see a photo of all your Dog's together Adam including those TWO tribal's you have (cos you're gonna let me have the Rd pair RIGHT?........:laugh:NO?:sad:)

Anyway what's next for you to be getting Will?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am going to see if I can acquire myself some bronze MDs