• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aussie intro

matt636

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

Matt here from Brisbane, Australia. Been wearing Oakley sunnies and apparel for 20 years but really only started collecting a few years ago. Massive fan of the Holbrooks as you can see from the photos but have a few others also. Recently put them into the cabinet (Oakley cabinets are hard to come by down here!) So thought I should show them off!

Cheers
Matt

20150211_055929.jpg
20150211_060006.jpg
20150211_060013.jpg
20150211_060020.jpg
20150211_060027.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. Wow that's a great start to the collection. You're gonna need another case if you plan on hanging around

Thanks! Not sure the wife will agree lol Just need to find a decent genuine cabinet and ill be set!

My wife whines sometimes but I just point out that she has her perfume,shoes,clothes handbags etc and it's a win for me. She still asks how much they cost but doesn't seem too fussed when I tell her

My wife whines sometimes but I just point out that she has her perfume,shoes,clothes handbags etc and it's a win for me. She still asks how much they cost but doesn't seem too fussed when I tell her

ha ha, I have tried that too but she doesn't quite understand it! Doesn't stop me though :)

Back