1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Will

Will Oakley Beginner

Hi guys. Just a shout out to all the Aussie crew here. I visited the O store /o vault in harbor town Perth a few weeks back regarding a refill and was told they don't do this anymore? Anyone knows what's going on? Is this legit or are the staff pulling a fast one on me??

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Will

Will Oakley Beginner

I have a few x metals and I clean them using the cleaning kit exclusively. With my other oskley like the fast jackets, I just run them through running water and soap. But not my beloved xmetals if you get my drift. So quite disappointed they discontinued the refills.

3. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

What about sunglass hut , Dont you guys have that there?

4. Will

Will Oakley Beginner

Yah we do. But I'm not sure if they do free refills? And apparently the Oakley formulation is more watered down and henc else's harsh for the iridium coating?

5. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner

I was at sunglass hut 2 days ago, and asked the guy there how much alcohol on the sunglas hut cleaning product that they sell cheaper than oakleys, he coudent tell me so we looked online and coudent find it. Eventually he confessed that its the same fluid they refill the oakley cleaning kit when ppl come for the refill so you pay more the first time and after that its all the same.lol

However I did buy it and tryed there formula and worked great! Had some sunscreen on my fire iridium lens that woudent come out with warm water and soap, and it did with there cleaning kit.
    ALso free refills for life

6. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

The formula is no different at SGH. Go to SGH and they will refill it for you.

7. Will

Will Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the tip folks. Will try that.