• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic Hollow Point Or Fake?

• Thread starter Jason M Hensley
  • Start date
J

Jason M Hensley

Hey guys, I just noticed something on my Hollow Point (black face). All the dials have red hands on them, but the Oakley picture has them with white hands? But when I look at google images, every actual picture (not the ones from Oakley) of a HP with black face has red hands. Are these fakes or is the image from Oakley different?

The chronograph hands and seconds hands on mine are red with the minute and hour hands tipped in white... Mine came from Oakley directly. Hope that helps some

The chronograph hands and seconds hands on mine are red with the minute and hour hands tipped in white... Mine came from Oakley directly. Hope that helps some
It does, thank you. Every picture i've seen and everyone i've talked to has the watch with red sub dial hands like yours and mine.

A lot of the pics on the Oakley site are renderings before production. Also many times during production they make slight changes to items. If you notice the face of the time bomb has been changed with Oakley on the left side of the face dial and "swiss made" on the right from Oakley over the top of "swiss made" on the right side only..... I have yet to find a fake hollowpoint online, as most of you know there are fake minute machines, timebombs, etc

Back