• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Authentic Juliet Replacement Lenses Custom Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
So I've heard ;) I need to line up some donors :) what do you use most? Big taco and...?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
So I've heard ;) I need to line up some donors :) what do you use most? Big taco and...?

I understand Turbines will work for both Juliets ad XS, not sure about XX
Turbines come in Saphire, Ruby, Ruby Pol, Jade Pol and a few other shades including 24K (not sold separately)
I'm waiting for next F&F to get a bunch of donors.

I will be sending the Violet Polarized Big Taco when Zach gets done with the Frame
If I send a 24K and another Violet Pol Big Taco can you cut it for Juliet without the frames?
Im sure I asked already but Im OLD

Currently you are correct. I can do Juliet or Pit Boss II without frames. I'll let you know when I can do X metal XXs. It sounds like @OakleyFreak will be sending me an XX, if he can verify when that's sent you can probably send me a donor for XX at the same time.

Username Hidden said:
Currently you are correct. I can do Juliet or Pit Boss II without frames. I'll let you know when I can do X metal XXs. It sounds like @OakleyFreak will be sending me an XX, if he can verify when that's sent you can probably send me a donor for XX at the same time.
Soon as Zach gets the frame done and shipped to me Ill be shipping to you.
I would think by the end of next week hopefully

Last edited:
Would you be willing to do cuts with lenses purchased online and delivered direct to you for cutting? And if so, what would your fee be excluding shipping?

And like others I'm keen to hear you've mastered XX too!

Pm sent Saul

Big taco lenses were shipped out of O stores. There may be big taco lenses at vaults? Not sure.

The triggerman will allegedly have replacement lenses. Torch (new color), sapphire polar, and a few other colors should be available soon. It's an 8.75 base curve lens, same as X Metals.

Note: grab any RPM lenses you can. Base curve is good to go! Violet is available! Colors somewhat limited, but it's a big lens.

Hope this helps.

RPM is a women's sports performance frame that has the violet lens. I do not think they're big enough for Romeo, but I am not sure. They will work for XX

I'm not sure. I would take an x squared lens to the store and find out. If it's smaller than the RPM lens, then go for it!