• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Authentic Juliet Replacement Lenses Custom Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Oakley b2b website is down until October 6th for optical dealers! So no more custom orders from me for that many days. Unless donors are supplied by you, or eBay!

Some people reacted to this post.
@MSTech how have your turbine cuts been looking on the xmetal XX and Juliet's? Do you seen any tight spots or ripples, ie distortion in them? I may start using them with the growing difficulty to obtain Big Tacos, and availability of Sapphire etc.

Jacket lenses might be better because the base curve matches? Turbines are 7s.

Not yet....

Username Hidden said:
How about lenses for XS and Romeo 1? Are Turbine lenses good for those?
Those are base curve 8.75 too. You can use Turbines but have to compensate for the different curve - doable by machine, not really by hand. Some of the Jacket lenses fit fine for Juliet and Penny, are the right curve and are available in almost every colour Oakley does.

Username Hidden said:
@MSTech how have your turbine cuts been looking on the xmetal XX and Juliet's? Do you seen any tight spots or ripples, ie distortion in them? I may start using them with the growing difficulty to obtain Big Tacos, and availability of Sapphire etc.

i have Turbine Sapphire Polar cuts in one of my Juliet frames. i don't get any distortion.

:bump:G30 Lenses custom cut for Juliet are still available. I'll accept best offers! was asking $70 originally.

Got my violet iridiums today, nice job my man!!!

@DrtyHarry like I mentioned in my feedback... You have great taste brother!

Thanks man!! PLEASE tell me what donor lenses I should be looking for so I can get them cut for a PENNY!!!!