• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Authentic Juliet Replacement Lenses Custom Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Drty Harry
Could you post me the spread sheets for lens cutting? Cheers.

Posted above....I wish someone would make a newer one. And keep in mind, the curve might be correct...but if it's polarized, it won't always work. I had to find out the hard way....like Flak 2.0 that are polarized won't work as a Juliet donor. Hopefully whomever makes a new spreadsheet can find a way to indicate that info.

Some people reacted to this post.
I need to email our guy and tell him that fast jacket XLJ isn't a good donor for Romeo 1. I did one the other day and it was not an easy task... @bean323 is hopefully enjoying them! They did turn out great.

Chris...gonna hang my mail man. Those 24Ks show as delivered, but nothing came. And I got lots of lenses from you in the past. My PO better find them....really pissed. I sent you a PM on eBay. ARGH!! It had to be the 24Ks right? Damn it...

Of course... I had this happen once. The buyer contacted the post office 800# online. And even though it showed delivered they were able to research it, issue a claim or ticket # and found it. They delivered it in a lower "po box" but then put the key in another person's top box... Let me see if I insured it.

Username Hidden said:
I need to email our guy and tell him that fast jacket XLJ isn't a good donor for Romeo 1. I did one the other day and it was not an easy task... @bean323 is hopefully enjoying them! They did turn out great.

@xmetalmaniac may know the answer to this.. and many of lifes other questions..

Username Hidden said:
@xmetalmaniac may know the answer to this.. and many of lifes other questions..
Bean Todd does it by hand so it is a bit different then by machine. Not tring to take anything away from you Chris, you do a great job too!

Last edited:
Ya. I had to do the job by hand after first doing a large cut on machine. Then beveled a lot by hand to finish. Making sure not to undercut.

Username Hidden said:
Ya. I had to do the job by hand after first doing a large cut on machine. Then beveled a lot by hand to finish. Making sure not to undercut.
See Chris has hand skills too :)