• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic Oakley Badman (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon Paul Barbasa

Oakley Beginner
Guys,

I recently purchased a pair of Oakley Badman from an Ebay seller whos based in Russia. He has a decent track record, no negative feedback rating so far.

Here's the link to his item:

OAKLEY BADMAN POLARIZED OO6020-03 DARK CARBON

What concerns me is the absence of CE on the SKU and the positioning of the word polarized on one of the lenses is a bit off. Authentic or rip off? Thanks for the help guys!

Yeah looks fake...

Some red flags: the "polarized" etching looks crappy/off like you mentioned, the "CE" missing as well as the spacing of the sku and other print on that arm, the fake black cleaning cloth at bottom of 1st picture, the unobtanium earsocks have a "molding groove/line" that the real ones dont seem to show as much (2nd to last pic).

Guys,

I recently purchased a pair of Oakley Badman from an Ebay seller whos based in Russia. He has a decent track record, no negative feedback rating so far.

Here's the link to his item:

OAKLEY BADMAN POLARIZED OO6020-03 DARK CARBON

What concerns me is the absence of CE on the SKU and the positioning of the word polarized on one of the lenses is a bit off. Authentic or rip off? Thanks for the help guys!
Considering the price those are selling for why didn't you buy them direct from Oakley? Just curious.

And yeah. Those are nasty fakes by the way.

Sent from the land of no fakes being made while riding a unicorn across the land.

Just from the first pic, the cloth and the tag are signs of fakes.

Your first clue should have been the fact that you're buying used Oakleys from Russia. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back