• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authenticity check

The Kestrel

Oakley Expert
Hey everyone .
I came across these glasses locally but after looking at them more I have some doubts that they're actually Oakley. But then again, all of the Oakley stuff I own is newer, and I don't have anything xmetal at all. So I may be the least qualified person to make that judgement. The Oakley across the nose bridge seems wrong, but I know I had a pair of Minutes that had it. So again. I have no real clue.

What do any of you more experienced collectors think?

Thanks guys!

00k0k_9n6X7aPTQxz_1200x900.jpg
00J0J_bkALDZuRL2X_600x450.jpg

Legit
A Wire Thick Brushed (not x metal)

you can see the break in the orbital tab where the screw holds in the arm. Thats how you change the lenses. Fakes just pop out so no break.

Legit
A Wire Thick Brushed (not x metal)

you can see the break in the orbital tab where the screw holds in the arm. Thats how you change the lenses. Fakes just pop out so no break.
Ha. Definitely don't know some of the styles. I guess I just kind of assumed they were some sort of x metal because of the vault (which I also wasn't sure about) but figured if one was real they both were. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back