• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authenticity Of Oakley Mars On EBay

jamie77

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I'm new to Oakley shades and the forum. Owned a couple of Oakley backpacks before and have wanted a pair of Romeo 1 or Leather Mars since I was in high school. But my dream shades are selling at crazily unreasonable prices now...so recently am looking at other colorways of the Mars. Spotted a few on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI...53111&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3313wt_1139 and http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI...520507&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156) where the seller got nice feedback but still am a bit worried, as I know there really are fake Oakleys. Know that all of you got knowledge about them here, so just asking to see if they look legit. Many thanks!

Cheers,
Jamie

Both Ebay listing are authentic & legit.
Bought 2 Oakley Mars (Crater) by sunglassparts very awesome seller btw.

Already customize 1 of them w/ my extra white ichiro earsocks
5795212143_07fd43464f.jpg

the first looks good to me.....
the second auction - how knows is it just the box ;)

throwbackchampion said:
Both Ebay listing are authentic & legit.
Bought 2 Oakley Mars (Crater) by sunglassparts very awesome seller btw.

Already customize 1 of them w/ my extra white ichiro earsocks
5795212143_07fd43464f.jpg

thanks for answering man...awww...can't wait to join the big O family and customize mine as well!! lol

Oakleynerd said:
the first looks good to me.....
the second auction - how knows is it just the box ;)

u got me...haha...that's the reason i was thinking whether to post that link as well or not. just to provide a more expensive option to let u prove the cheaper ones can be legit too. Thank god it looks good to u!!! :lol:

also dreaming of Mars

I am also really interested in a pair of Mars, and have been checking in periodically on the Bay, looking to see whats for sale. I keep seeing Leather Mars with colorways I never saw direct from Oakley.

As I have a pair of genuine Oakley Montfrios that differ from those I've seen in stores I know Oakley does limited runs of odd-ball glasses, but I'm wondering if the Mars with black leather could possibly be genuine? Has anyone seen these?

They are certainly selling at a very genuine price!!

I am also really interested in a pair of Mars, and have been checking in periodically on the Bay, looking to see whats for sale. I keep seeing Leather Mars with colorways I never saw direct from Oakley.

As I have a pair of genuine Oakley Montfrios that differ from those I've seen in stores I know Oakley does limited runs of odd-ball glasses, but I'm wondering if the Mars with black leather could possibly be genuine? Has anyone seen these?

They are certainly selling at a very genuine price!!

OAKLEY MARS - X METAL - same as romeo | eBay

they say "CUSTOM MADE.." in the description.. only the original Jordan Mars Leather is authentic leather wrap... all others are Craters that have been wrapped and stitched. PS, I wouldnt pay more than $350 for a pair of Mars.. in any colorway! (new) but then i guess thats just my opinion.. =)

This guy was was making his own out of that black leather. He was buying mars crater and making them and charging like 850$

Back