• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authenticity

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
I see these everywhere. I believe they are overseas knockoffs right? Did Oakley ever make a case that looked like this?:assassin:
Screenshot_2015-09-13-00-05-16.png

That's what I thought. I reported some jackhole for selling fake Oakleys on ebay and he sent me a nasty email saying I have no idea what I am talking about. Some people! Lol :assassin:

Oakey was a variation of Oakley that never took off. The concept was a less expensive alternative for the common man. That being said they produced a variety of glasses like the Romie O, the Madusa, the Over the Topless and the 30 Second, which was cheaper to make than the Minute. These as well as other little known facts are all in my book available in paperback called Oakey Dokie Smokie. Shades for an average dude!:rofl:

I bought an R1 and it came with that case. I only just recently realized it was a knock-off, and also found it was Oakey.

I think they thought they made a good copy of this logo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442161905.852079.jpg

Last edited:
The website that sold those was called cheapsunglasses.com. they are shut down and are being sued by Oakley for copyright infringement on their logo. Mess with the big dogs and you'll get bit. :assassin:

Back