• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Autobots!!! Roll Out!!!

Oakley Ron

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Northern Virginia
IMAG0714.jpg

Just recieved these from a board member. Im thrilled to add them to the center of my top shelf! They are awesome and I love the ruby lenses so I can actually wear them on occasion.

I will post more pics soon

oakleycollection7-22-11003.jpg

It's up to whether you support Decepticons or Autobots! that's how i like to go about the whole lens situation. Ice Iridium would be awesome, but prefer ice over ruby.

Someone help the ignorant old people(me) here what are autobots and Deception? I have never heard of these words in connection to Oakley...

Someone help the ignorant old people(me) here what are autobots and Deception? I have never heard of these words in connection to Oakley...

They are characters in the Transformers movies. Autobots are the good guys, and Decepticons are the bad guys. Decepticons have red eyes in the movies, so thats why one icons is red, and Autobots have blue eyes, so the other icon is blue.

Good question!!
The Transformers Movies and Cartoons have good guy and bad guy robots. The Autobots are the good guys and the Decepticons are the bad guys. They have different colors and emblems which are represented on the arms of these glasses.
Most fans of the cartoon or movies have an allegiance towards one or the other.

Hope that helps a little!!

Good question!!
The Transformers Movies and Cartoons have good guy and bad guy robots. The Autobots are the good guys and the Decepticons are the bad guys. They have different colors and emblems which are represented on the arms of these glasses.
Most fans of the cartoon or movies have an allegiance towards one or the other.

Hope that helps a little!!

I think you can guess where I stand...

transformers-wallpaper-4.jpg

:tongue:

Thanks.... Its ok I thought Lady Gaga was a song by queen until 6 months ago....I don't even own a dvd player so am not always up on these things

Latest Posts

Back