• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic GB (rubber bracelet)

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but looking at buying one of these exact models (there are some BNIB in Aus). I wear all the watches I own so interested to get your thoughts on what the auto GB is like? Does the bronze bezel oxidize fast? Currently have a stealth Kill Switch that I love but want an automatic.

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but looking at buying one of these exact models (there are some BNIB in Aus). I wear all the watches I own so interested to get your thoughts on what the auto GB is like? Does the bronze bezel oxidize fast? Currently have a stealth Kill Switch that I love but want an automatic.
Mine already has some patina even before wearing/buying them. Not sure how fast they form exactly but expect to have some over time.

I had mine changed at the O-store because of some undesirable marking... A little too distracting for my taste as compared to "expected" patina. Manager showed another one and the serial was above 700... I just can remember exactly. Picked a 3rd one and now sticking with this one. Serial is 0387. Ended up getting something better :p

What's interesting is that the other one was above 700. Hmmm... What do you think @OakleyFrankFMJ?

I had mine changed at the O-store because of some undesirable marking... A little too distracting for my taste as compared to "expected" patina. Manager showed another one and the serial was above 700... I just can remember exactly. Picked a 3rd one and now sticking with this one. Serial is 0387. Ended up getting something better :p

What's interesting is that the other one was above 700. Hmmm... What do you think @OakleyFrankFMJ?
I concur. I remember the phone call when I was told they were "only 300"

Pic

20140816_110915.jpg

Back