• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic Gearbox Vs Automatic Gearbox???

• Thread starter tmsnewberry
  • Start date
just purchased mine. Wont ship till end of the month though.. :mad:

Yep that sounds about right haha. My first one took nearly a month to come in. The second one I purchased got sent to the wrong store and I just happened to be there :)

Yep that sounds about right haha. My first one took nearly a month to come in. The second one I purchased got sent to the wrong store and I just happened to be there :)

Nice! A friend of mine is getting it from HQ directly. Thats why theres a delay. But im getting an original time bomb this week so that should hold me over until then. Haha.

Nice! A friend of mine is getting it from HQ directly. Thats why theres a delay. But im getting an original time bomb this week so that should hold me over until then. Haha.

Sweet. I believe that shall be my next watch purchase. I really want a black ion plated one I have always like them.

Sweet. I believe that shall be my next watch purchase. I really want a black ion plated one I have always like them.

I got the titanium with carbon fiber face to match my TB II 10th anniversary haha. 3 out of 4 of my watches are automatic lol!

Good luck, from what I heard they are not many left in oakley inventory. If you need help tracking one down let me know. The store I go to is very good at finding things for me.

My Gearbox arrived I love the watch but they really need to work on that band curvature, trying to figure out a way to get a nice curve in it so it fits better....

A metal band would have been beautiful I think. I don't get why it wasn't done cause it would have been that much better.

They tried putting a metal band on it. It didn't look right and would have put them at a price point much higher than the current one, leading many customers to consider similar looking alternatives (such as nixon's) that sell for much less