• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Avoid This EBay Seller At All Costs

So the final update on this is the seller offered (after originally not) last night to take back the glasses and issue a refund. However, at the time he didn't realize I'd left negative feedback (something I rarely if ever do....but from word one this guy was so out there I felt it was justified)...by this morning he had and messaged me with yet a 5th or 6th rambling, obscenity laden message that point blank attempted feedback extortion in violation of eBay policies (if you don't revise to positive I won't give you a refund) and then had the gall to tell me HE had bitten HIS tongue through the whole process. Wow. Anyway, I reported the extortion and immediately escalated the case to eBay support who actually CALLED me within two hours apologizing for all that I had endured with the seller, telling me that the matter was "being handled to prevent further abuse to you or other members" and that eBay was emailing me a label to cover return shipping and that EBAY would be issuing me the refund upon return of the item as they felt removing control of that from the seller was best.

What a bunch of garbage...and yet, its so hit and miss...I got this guy on these pairs, but I recently bought a pair of Splice from a seller in the UK and he couldn't have been more punctual and courteous with his communications and shipping.

good luck with your case... I hope it all works out for you. I am sure it will tho, as previously mentioned, Ebay is all about the buyer these days!

Latest Posts

Back