• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Back And Hunting

NMOne

Oakley Enthusiast
Somewhere cold
So I took a hiatus from nearly all the forums I was involved with earlier this year. Had a lot of personal things to get sorted out and wanted to focus on raising my son. That being said, I'm getting back into the swing of things. Still own my Juliets (weekend only wear) and want an O-Matter frame for my job. My brother has a basic pair of Gascans so I tried them on. They're all right, but not quite for me (that could change) so I'm trying to track down a decent pair of Canteens. Before I throw myself fully into the hunt, I'm curious as to how they compare size-wise to the Juliets. If anyone has pictures they can toss up, that'd be appreciated. And if anyone has a pair of Canteens that they'd be willing to part with (Matte Black frame), well then maybe we can work something out.

I say get a 2nd pair of Juliet's if you like them. They are a great pair and so many different color combos available. Check out a few of the ones I have listed for sale. They are all in great condition!

I love canteens. Had a friend with a pair way back, wore once and loved the style. Hope you find a pair.

I'd love a second pair of Juliets, and I will have some, but these are mainly sunglasses for work. As tough as the X-Metal lineup is, the work I do isn't conducive to the longevity of a pair and my wife already told me if she catches me wearing my current pair to work she'd rearrange my body parts. I also stopped wearing my Whiskers to work for mostly the same reasons....got tired of worrying about them getting bent out of shape and damaged. Right now I wear a pair of polarized black Fossil sunglasses that my brother gave me that resemble Gascans but I'd rather wear a pair of O frames.

Really irking me that the only ones I can find on either Fleabay or Amazon are polished black, olive or brown. It's gonna be a bitch to find a matte black pair, isn't it?

Back