• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Back From Oblivion........

I bailed a number of months ago over some privacy concerns dumping my previous account, tore my Harley apart and re-did it....getting ready to move my sign shop in the next few months and that's mostly it. I still have the same Oakley collection consisting of a bunch of Gascans, Tens, Jordan wire OO's, all three Mag Switches, the three Mag M Frames, a splatter Mumbo M Frame, two Mars, six XS's (my daily wears), six Juliets, a bunch of catalogs, lens sample displays a cube that sits on a pedestal and a big plastic "O". I was lucky enough to meet many of you guys at the Oakley RED event last summer and have done a mid to fair amount of trading with fellow members. I'm planning on NOT buying a lot of stuff...my priorities have changed and i really only desire a couple of things. I need a X metal cube and a pair of X-metal finish XS bare frames. Mod's don't worry, i'm not trying to circumvent the trading rules, i'll wait until the waiting and posting requirements have been met. I just want some of my old friends to think of me in the future on those things.....

Peace.
Tim

I bailed a number of months ago over some privacy concerns dumping my previous account, tore my Harley apart and re-did it....getting ready to move my sign shop in the next few months and that's mostly it. I still have the same Oakley collection consisting of a bunch of Gascans, Tens, Jordan wire OO's, all three Mag Switches, the three Mag M Frames, a splatter Mumbo M Frame, two Mars, six XS's (my daily wears), six Juliets, a bunch of catalogs, lens sample displays a cube that sits on a pedestal and a big plastic "O". I was lucky enough to meet many of you guys at the Oakley RED event last summer and have done a mid to fair amount of trading with fellow members. I'm planning on NOT buying a lot of stuff...my priorities have changed and i really only desire a couple of things. I need a X metal cube and a pair of X-metal finish XS bare frames. Mod's don't worry, i'm not trying to circumvent the trading rules, i'll wait until the waiting and posting requirements have been met. I just want some of my old friends to think of me in the future on those things.....

Peace.
Tim
Welcome back! Missed you in February. Maybe spot ya again in November. :)

Latest Posts

Back